The Broan-NuTone® delay off timer is an easy to control switch that allows users to not only meet exhaust ventilation requirements, but to do so stylishly with a modern, sleek wall control. Using the two dials located behind the switch, the user can adjust the ventilation' setting, as well as the delay' setting, both of which are dedicated to ensuring that the bathroom is properly ventilated at all times. The ventilation' setting allows the user to specify how many minutes per hour they want the fan to run, while the delay' setting specifies how many minutes the user wants the fan to run after the switch has been turned off (see figures on back side for more information). Both of these settings help homeowners save energy and meet continuous ventilation codes, such as ASHRAE 62.2 and CalGreen Title 24. To operate the fan, simply push the top of the rocker switch to turn on the fan (and light if connected) when entering the bathroom. When leaving the bathroom, press the bottom of the rocker switch to turn the light off, while the fan continues to run for the number of minutes that is pre-determined by the user with the delay' setting.
- Use the delay' setting to ensure proper bathroom ventilation by keeping the fan running for 5 to 60 minutes after you leave
- Use the ventilation' setting to meet code requirements by ventilating the bathroom for a pre-determined amount of time every hour
- User adjustable delay' and ventilation' settings can be changed as many times as desired until the perfect mix is accomplished
- Designed to meet ASHRAE 62.2 and CalGreen Title 24 codes for continuous ventilation
- Bright, white color fits any modern décor
- Switch fits in a single gang box for ease of install
- Rated for 120V at 60Hz, max of 6 amps/switch
- Faceplate not included
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.