Broan Elite EW54000 Series A sleek, low-profile design enhanced by a dazzling finish. Create a signature look and focal point in any personalized kitchen with this stunning black stainless chimney hood.
Features & Benefits Compact chimney with contemporary flairBlack stainless steel finishTwo widths 30" & 36"; in a 20" depthPowerful 500 CFM internal blower operates at 1.5 sones at normal speed. HVI certifiedBright dual halogen lighting; 2-intensity settings (lamps included)Tap-touch, three-speed capacitive control features a smooth, easy-to-clean surfaceDishwasher-safe micro-mesh filters provide highly efficient grease removal. The electronic filter clean reminder ensures they will always maintain peak efficiencyInstall hood so that the bottom of the unit is 24" to 30" above the cooking surface. Mounting height may be affected by ceiling heightDucted telescopic flue accommodates ceiling heights from 8' to 9'. Flue extension for higher ceilings is also available (sold separately)This hood can be installed non-ducted with the use of the accessory Non-Duct Kit (model number HRKMBLS sold separately)
- Convertible Chimney hood can be installed as venting or non-venting to fit a variety of installation needs
- Tap-touch capacitive control features a smooth, easy-to-clean surface
- Powerful 500 CFM internal blower operates at 1.5 sones at normal speed
- Vertical or rear exhaust option lets you connect the ductwork to the top or rear of the range hood
- Dishwasher-safe micro-mesh filters provide highly efficient grease removal
- Bright dual halogen lighting with 2-intensity settings (bulbs included)
- Flue extension for higher ceilings is also available (model FXE54BLS)
- Limited 1 year warranty
- Non-duct capable with use of HRKMBLS Non-Duct Kit (sold separately)
Broan-NuTone Range Hood & Ventilation Fans Tip - Check Terminations of Ventilation Ducts
Can I install a range hood without venting it? - Danny Lipford
Does an Over the Range microwave provide adequate Capture? - Danny Lipford
How do I determine the size of the range hood I need? - Danny Lipford
Importance of a Range Hood for Indoor Air Quality
Island Range Hoods for Kitchen Upgrades - Danny Lipford
Is there any regular maintenance needed on my range hood? - Danny Lipford
Kitchen Renovation Includes Adding Range Hood with Danny Lipford
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.