It's always easier to handle the heat and stickiness of the summer weather if your home is kept cool and comfortable. You can be sure to keep the heat outside with this popular Energy Star compliant 8,000 BTU window air conditioner. The unit can easily cool down an area of up to 350 square feet while it's sweltering outside and the Energy Efficiency Rating (EER) of 11.3 will help reduce costly electricity bills. The attractive appliance features two-way air direction as well as an easy-to-program electronic LED temperature control which can be programmed remotely. Your personal schedule can be catered to with the unit's automatic start-up and shut-down feature and sleeping is always comfortable due to the convenient sleep mode. The air conditioner operates on environmentally-friendly R410A refrigerant. Temperatures can be set between 17°C and 30°C (62.6°F - 86°F) with the variable electronic control. You can also save power with the energy-saver switch which cycles the appliance's fan on and off after the compressor has shut off. The elegant model offers peace of mind as it comes with a 12-month warranty on all parts and labour.
- 8,000 BTU air conditioner cools approximately 350 sq. ft.
- Energy Star® compliant
- Energy Efficiency Rating (EER) of 11.3
- Environmentally friendly R410A refrigerant
- Electronic controls with remote and LED display
- 4 way air direction
- Variable electronic temperature control 17°C - 30°C (62.6°F - 86°F)
- Energy Saver Switch: Cycles the fan on and off after the compressor shuts off
- Sleep Mode: Prevents the room from becoming too cold at night
- Auto on/off: Have the unit start or stop to meet your schedule
- Expandable window installation kit accommodates windows from 23"- 36" wide
- Minimum window height required: 14 in. (35.6 cm)
Window/wall Air Conditioner
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.